My life with new puppy

You Really Want To Know?

Talk faster, use more words
Sound excited, give more praise 
Rules and methods
Do’s and don'ts
I think I’m in a constant daze

Tangled legs in her leash
The “help” command - no clue
She will get it
This I know
For it’s still so new
 
She just used the litter box! 
The cat is not impressed 
She’ll step right up
But turns away
 When slipping on her vest

French and English
Hand signs, tone 
I think I'm going to scream
I am drowning in it all
I want to find routine

My shoe fell off 
She stares at it 
Wondering what to do 
We try to fetch, to no avail 
 Cyrus, it's up to you

She doesn't bark 
When I ask
The strategy is strange 
I have strep throat
My sleep’s cut short
Confusion comes with change


It's not all work
There is fun
She loves to spin and play
And so that's it, just one more week,
That's all I have to say!

By: Monica 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blurry photo

Good bye, my friend

Why "Choreographer's Cuisine?"