Life 04

"There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1.


This past month has been the month of new beginnings. After 9 years of learning and growing, Cyrus and I said our goodbyes to our friends at the French school I have been going to for the last nine years. While I still have a great love for the language and have no intent of losing all I've learned. This decision has freed up more time for writing and as a result I did my first ever guest post on a writing acquaintance's blog just last week. I'm also eagerly awaiting the start of writing lessons staring this Monday. Stay tuned for more about that soon!!!

God has also blessed us with a new Lifetime Network Facilitator (or Community Connector as they are now called) I am tremendously excited about this and I feel that this lady is the perfect fit for both me and my family at this time in our lives. Among many other things she'll be helping us build a team around me to help me transition to more independence including the possibility of and first stepping stones of starting my own household.  

I truly can’t wait to see what unfolds in the next month and what amazing things I’ll have to say next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why "Choreographer's Cuisine?"

Good bye, my friend

A blurry photo