Perseverance.

One word. That was the assignment from church. We were encouraged to ask God for one word for this year.
The word I've received was perseverance. Little did I realize how perfect that word would be this year.
I recently got a pair of full leg braces.My physio therapist recommended them because she has had great success with them with someone else. However, my feet aren't your "normal" feet. Apparently this other person has feet like mine (extremely high tone) and they worked. Sigh. Yes, I'll try them in therapy. PERSEVERANCE!!!
My new braces and shoes.


Scripture mentions perseverance. In James 1:2-4 it says, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,  because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

We all face things in our lives. As we go through whatever it is that we go though day to day, let's persevere and "...press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me (us) heavenward in Christ Jesus".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A blurry photo

Why "Choreographer's Cuisine?"

Good bye, my friend