A new experience


I was given a remarkable opportunity recently. My parents signed me up for a writing club of sorts. (More on this in a future post) One of the co-facilitators is releasing a book (March 31) 

Because I am part of this "club" I received an e-copy of her soon-to-be-released book to read and then review to put on sites like Amazon.com... It was an amazing experience and one I will never regret. 

Jaquelle's book was so inspiring in fact, that I don't want to wait for people to read my review. I'm posting it here for you to read now!!

I feel her book is not just for teens, although that is the audience she intended. My Mom and I read it together and were both challenged and encouraged by it.   

Enjoy, then consider buying a copy for yourself or a teen in your life!!



Jaquelle Crowe’s new book “This Changes Everything,” is more than a book – it is a conversation. I felt like she was here in my home chatting with me, sharing stories both true and fictional, offering insight, encouragement, and challenging me with thought provoking questions with every chapter.
Jaquelle is obviously well read and draws on a variety of authors both current and historical to bring clarity to points she wishes to make. The anecdotes she uses are extremely helpful and exciting in bringing clarity. Bible verses are throughout all the chapters as the foundation of her concepts.
Her book is packed with practical ideas and resources to help youth on their journey to becoming stronger “Jesus-followers.”
An easy read, but nowhere near a fluff book, “This Changes Everything” will change the reader who is willing to put time into growing their relationship with God as a “Jesus-follower.” This is a book to pick up again and again. I recommend this book for individual devotions, Church Youth Groups, and small groups. It is for males and females, new Christians and those who have grown up in the church, tweens to twenties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why "Choreographer's Cuisine?"

Good bye, my friend

A blurry photo